If you are residing in Arizona and you have some legal issues that you feel you can manage without incurring the expense of a lawyer, then the Arizona legal forms and legal kits are worth the cost. If you have a relatively simple legal issues, such as a no-fault divorce or separation, or writing a last will and testament, these inexpensive legal forms is the sure answer.
These legal forms are usually free of charge thus, helping people who can't afford yet the service of a lawyer to seek a solution to their simple legal matters. Basically, these legal forms are complete with instructions and procedures to aid you in filing out your legal documents.
Arizona legal forms are based on Law Reserve and Arizona References. These are arranged through a broad range of legal topic areas, from bankruptcy and real estate forms to divorce and premarital agreements. All these legal areas are catered so it will be easy for people with legal disputes and matters to file their documents in Arizona courts.
The following are the most popular and common Arizona legal forms and legal information as well as resources for individuals and customers who are interested in preparing or filing their legal documents without the assistance of an Arizona lawyer or legal professional. These forms are officially permitted and have been specifically designed according to the laws of the state of Arizona.
• Arizona Employment Forms - These are forms for employees. These are comprised of employee hiring and termination, personnel policies and procedures, confidentiality agreements, and many others.
• Arizona Lease Forms - These pertains to Arizona residential and commercial lease forms and other landlord to tenant forms.
• Arizona Will Forms - Whether you are single or married, with or without children, these forms will accommodate your case.
• Divorce kit in Arizona - These are forms which are readily available for filing and completing the dissolution of marriage, in cases of with children or without children, properties or debts under the Arizona State Laws. Examples are also included in this kit for further assistance.
• Arizona Corporation kit - A package of legal forms with articles, ByLaws, Notices, Minutes, Resolutions, and Stock Certificates for use in the state of Arizona. This is designed mainly for Stock Corporation or Professional Corporation.
• Forming a Corporation, LLC, or Partnership in Arizona - This legal forms are comprised of full-size, fill-in-the-blank state and Federal Forms, tax saving strategies, new business checklist, stock certificates, and member certificates.
• Legal Forms for Starting and Running a Small Business in Arizona - This complete package includes more than 60 legal forms and documents with step-by-step procedures needed.
• Bankruptcy Packages - This is available for Arizona bankruptcy cases.
• Home Sales Packages - This package includes the necessary forms for selling your Arizona home. The contract, disclosure forms and others are also included.
Above are just among the most common Arizona legal forms or packages. To be guided with your legal matters, you can easily distinguish your legal case through these various legal forms for Arizona by category.
• Arbitration and Mediation
• Bills for Sale
• Civil Procedure
• Community and Associations
• Confidentiality and non-disclosure
• Consents and Permission
• Elder Law
• Federal Law
• Financial Statements
• Loans and lending
• And many others.
With these Arizona legal forms, you are not just given the power to manage your legal cases but you can evade yourself from costly attorney's fees.